Decent Homes & Voids
TCL Group are only too aware of the pressure on clients to turn around Decency works and Void properties within tight time scales and the need to control cost and deliver works to the required Standard and Quality.
In order to manage this process, we have well developed procedures which have been developed with many of our clients and our Teams.
The TCL Group Decency & Voids Teams has a proven track record of service excellence with our clients and results have included improved KPI’s in terms of Quality, Time and Cost. This has been achieved by the following:
- Initial Survey carried out by TCL Group including completion of room data sheets and lettings photographs
- Specification of works carried out by TCL Group to the Decency/Void Standard and quality checked by the client Surveyor.
- Assessment and removal of Asbestos carried out by TCL Group
- Lock Change and rubbish removal
- Electrical & Mechanical Works including Certificates
- Associated Building Works
- Resident choices carried out by our Resident Liaison Officer
- Early tenant Void viewings ahead of works completion
- Resident welcome pack
- All works are pre inspected by TCL Group and handed over with Zero Defects
TCL Group are committed to the ethos of Right First Time and Zero Defects. We have consistently demonstrated this through existing works carried out on current Decency and Void works programmes. This has been achieved by:
- Taking collective responsibility from the Team manager through to the site operatives.
- Maintaining and reinforcing these standards by regular monitoring and Tool Box talks.
- Taking a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach.
- Listening to client feed back and continual improvement of services.