Corporate and Social Responsibilities
We are committed to providing services that not only provide Value for Money but also support the local communities in which we work including a positive attitude towards social inclusion, particularly with under-represented groups.
SUPPORTING LOCAL COMMUNITIES
Supporting local communities does not just relate to improving the built environment. Positive attitudes towards local supply chains and developing capacity, training and direct employment to under-represented groups are all factors that can be developed and enhanced by an inclusive approach to community support.
Our approach is built upon three specific aims.
- To support and strengthen the communities in which we work including local supply chains
- To recruit and train employees locally
- To support initiatives involving client, stakeholders and the local community
Social support and sponsorship
Typical initiatives involving client’s, stakeholders and the local community include;
- Support for local resident groups
- Involvement in community events
- Local community improvements
- Community sponsorship