Planned and Cyclical Works
TCL Group are only too aware of the pressure on clients to deliver their planned and cyclical works programmes within tight time scales, with effective cost control, to the required quality standard and, at the same time, achieving value for money.
In order to manage this process, we implement tried and tested procedures which have been developed over a number of years in close collaboration with many of our clients and our own in-house delivery teams.
With a proven track record of service excellence with our clients our results have included improved KPI’s in terms of Quality, Time and Cost.
Key elements that contribute to our achievements include:
- Experienced management team with many years’ experience of successfully delivering planned and cyclical works programmes.
- Trained and experienced operatives supported by our approved specialist supply chain.
- ISO accredited management and monitoring procedures
- Effective planning and programming methodologies that ensure that, for each project/programme, the ‘project team’ is fully conversant with the project requirements and has a clear understanding of our contractual obligations and Client expectations.
- A consultative approach to resident engagement
- High quality, responsive and reliable service
- Collaborative approach to working to promote effective communication, the sharing of knowledge and experience and cost efficiencies.
- Continuous improvement of service standards and value for money
- Sensitivity to the needs of diverse working environments