TCL Group is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. Our Environmental Policy and procedures are fully integrated into our Quality Management System and we have been accredited to ISO 14001.
The clear objective of TCL Group is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring wherever practical measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna;
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community;
- Support local SME’s and local suppliers
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts;
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures;
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner;
- Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting
TCL Group Environmental Management System
Our system and procedures are designed to minimise the environmental impact of our work and include works instructions for the prevention of pollution from:
- storage of waste materials and products
- emissions from vehicles, machinery and plant
- noise and other nuisance
- storage, handling & disposal procedures for substances controlled by COSHH
- releases to water, ground and atmosphere
TCL Group Carbon Reduction Plan
As a company we have also developed a carbon management program as part of our Business Plan.
We have examined key areas of what we do to see where we can reduce our carbon footprint and through this process, have developed new ways of working which produce less waste and fewer Co2 emissions.