our promise to you…
All of our policies and procedures are accessed by staff from our integrated Business Management System utilising SharePoint. The System is regularly audited by the BSI to meet the requirements of 9001 and 14001.
TCL Group are committed to continual improvement. Our Quality Management System ensures that Lessons learnt are built into our continuous improvement cycle.
TCL Group is fully committed to the principles of ‘Constructing Excellence’ and, in particular, to making partnerships work within a continuous improvement cycle. We believe this requires:
- Adoption of a Customer First Approach
- Taking collective ownership of the project with every member of the team contributing their particular skills and knowledge at the appropriate time
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Learning lessons from one project and applying them to the next
- Sharing mutual objectives and achieving them
- Improving quality
- Completing on time and within budget
- Minimising waste
- Improving health and safety
- Achieving Right First Time zero defects.
TCL Group has a core approach to Quality management that can be applied across all projects accounting for, and tailoring to, the specific needs of our clients. In applying this approach we ensure that the project is managed in a way that is consistent with the outcomes and expectations of our client. This includes the use of recognised project management methods, our document templates and those to meet our clients document control requirements.
We will report on all contract KPI’s as part of the post contract review including feedback from customers, seeking their rating of our services, and that of contractors appointed by TCL Group. Customer feedback is used to drive performance improvements, and examples of good practice are identified, celebrated and communicated across all parts of the business.