Cottage Road Office Refurbishment
- London Borough of Islington
- Demolition, creation of new stud partitioning, formation of new offices and welfare facilities
- Construction of new pavilion to existing flat roof area, creating new staff cafeteria and lounge area
- Installation of new suspended ceiling
- New flooring
- Proprietary glass office hub partitions, doors and ironmongery
- Mechanical and electrical works
- Rationalisation of existing male and female toilets, upgrading new sanitary ware, fittings tiling, flooring and decorations
- Project duration:
- 18 Weeks – 2014
scope of works
TCL undertook the refurbishment of the second floor of the Councils Waste Recycling facilities.
The works comprised of the strip out of existing facilities and fitting out as offices for the Council comprising partitions finishes, bespoke joinery, electrical installation , mechanical installation , sanitary installation and the construction of a single storey roof top pavilion
The works were phased whilst the offices remained fully operational.