The Portman Estate
- The Portman Estate
- External decorations to windows, doors, stonework and stucco areas
- Internal decorations to communal areas and front entrance doors
- Application of Class ‘O’ fire rated coatings to communal areas.
- Structural repairs to roofs, stucco work, Brickwork and masonry
- Timber window repairs/renewal
- Repairs/renewal of rainwater goods
- Project duration:
- 2013 – 2016
- Total value in excess of £2m
scope of works
TCL Group was first appointed in 2013 by The Portman Estate to undertake a cyclical and repairs contract to Section 20 properties.
Following the success of Phase 1 , TCL Group was further awarded two additional phases., 2 and 3.
The works were carried out to prime residential Grade II listed town house properties situated within the conservation area of Marylebone in West London.
Related Case Studies
Tags: Cyclical Works