Burton Court Royal Hospital Chelsea Site
- Burton Court Management Co.
- Provision of full scaffolding to all elevations, public footways and protective fans
- External decorations
- Window repairs
- Brickwork and stonework repairs
- Repair/renewal of slated roofs
- Repairs and painting of cast iron gutters and Downpipes
- Renewal of cold water tanks
- Project duration:
- 12 Weeks (2013)
scope of works
Burton Court based in Chelsea is a listed Victorian block of residential flats situated within the Royal Hospital Chelsea site grounds.
TCl were commissioned to undertake the complete external redecoration of the block together with extensive fabric and structural repairs.
Related Case Studies
Tags: Painting and Decorating