The Portman Estate
- The Portman Estate
- External Repairs, Maintenance, Planned and Cyclical Works
- Project duration:
- Phased Works over three year period 2016/19
- 1.20M (3 Phases)
scope of works
TCL Group was first appointed in 2013 by The Portman Estate to undertake a cyclical and repairs contract to Section 20 properties.
Following the success of Phase 1 , TCL Group was further awarded two additional phases., 2 and 3.
The works were carried out to prime residential Grade II listed town house properties situated within the conservation area of Marylebone in West London.
- External decorations to windows, doors, stonework and stucco areas
- Internal decorations to communal areas and front entrance doors
- Application of Class ‘O’ fire rated coatings to communal areas
- Structural repairs to roofs, stucco work, Brickwork and masonry
- Timber window repairs/renewal Repairs/renewal of rainwater goods