Dilkes Academy Primary School – Educational Refurbishment
- Dilkes Academy Primary School
- New build extension to accommodate increased teaching facilities
- Creation of new entrance foyer, reception area and staff room facilities
- New bespoke entrance canopy
- Disabled access works
- New lighting and electrical installation
- Suspended ceiling
- New kitchen installation
- Proprietary flooring
- New window and door fenestration
- Project duration:
- 12 Weeks (2016)
scope of works
As part of the Dilkes Academy expansion programme, TCL were appointed in June 2016 to undertake the building of a new extension and internal remodelling to accommodate a new entrance foyer, reception and staff room facilities.
The project had to be delivered within a tight timeframe during the summer break ready for the school reopening in the first week of the new term.