Kensington and Chelsea TMO
- Kensington and Chelsea TMO
- Asbestos removal and reinstatement
- Kitchen and bathroom upgrades
- Voids reinstatements
- Rewiring of properties
- Plumbing and heating upgrades
- Day to day responsive maintenance
- Disabled aids and adaptations
- External repairs and re-decorations
- Project duration:
- 3 Years (2012/2015)
- £500,000 per annum
scope of works
TCL was commissioned by The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea TMO in 2012 for the purpose of undertaking a wide range of social housing related works focusing particularly on Decent Homes, responsive maintenance and voids.
In addition, we have undertaken a number of projects under the clients cyclical decorations and planned maintenance programme.
All works were delivered with residents in occupation.