Netley House, Camberwell
- London Borough of Southwark
- Demolition of existing lobbies, remodelling to form new internal corridors, circulation areas, office areas, toilets and staff welfare facilities
- Provision of new front entrance fire doors and frames & Fire stopping
- Asbestos removal
- Application of fire retardant paint finish (Tor Coating) to communal lobbies, staircases and all associated fire escape areas
- Provision of smoke/heat detectors
- Replacement of chute hoppers and refuse store doors
- Project duration:
- 16 Weeks – 2012
scope of works
Netley House is a 60’s built 6 storey, concrete frame residential tower block comprising of 27 dwellings, situated in the heart of Camberwell.
As part of London Borough of Southwark’s Fire Precautionary Programme, TCL were appointed in July 2012 to undertake a number of fire prevention improvement works. Untaken with resident’s in-situ.
Related Case Studies
Tags: Fire Safety Works