Robert Owen Nursery School – Educational Refurbishment
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Demolition of existing classrooms and ancillary rooms.
- Construction of 7 new classrooms, toilets and kitchens
- Re-modelling of offices and staff facilities
- Construction of a new office facility
- M&E design & installation
- HVAC design and installation
- Incorporation of new doors and windows in existing elevations
- Project duration:
- 8 weeks + 1 week mobilisation – 2017
scope of works
Following a fast-track competitive tender process TCL were appointed in June 2017 with a 1-week mobilisation period in which to plan and commence works. The contract commenced with the refurbishment of a single classroom whilst the remainder of the school was open with the remainder of the works comprising the strip-out and full refurbishment of 6 x classrooms, toilets, kitchens and administration facilities as well as a new-build office area, all completed during the summer holiday.