NHS Trust, Health Care Centre Refurbishment Programme
- NHS Trust
- Formation of new clinic and office accommodation
- Fully DDA design and installation of welfare facilities incorporating specialist toilets/welfare Facilities
- Rationalisation of corridors and communal areas to accommodate wheelchair mobility and ease of access
- Full rewire and installation of new lighting layout
- Provision of data cabling and induction loop facilities
- Installation of bespoke IPS units. Base and wall units
- Installation of new specialist flooring and fittings
- Intruder alarm system incl. CCTV/video
- Project duration:
- 18 months (Phased programme) 2015
scope of works
Originally appointed in 2013, TCL worked with the NHS Property Services in providing a range of services to front-line health facilities and administration buildings to undertake Disabled Adaptations and Improvement/Re-modeling works within London and Essex.
The programme of phased refurbishment projects were all carried out whilst the clinics/health centre’s remained in operation
The works were part of a ongoing programme of refurbishment and upgrade works that the NHS Trust were engaged in across their stock.