- Circle Housing & Bikram Yoga
- Stripping out services
- Stripping out existing partitions
- Break out existing floors
- Support and removal of masonry walls
- Installation of Permanite waterproofing system
- Alterations to rainwater disposal/drainage
- Reinstatement of external walls, insulated concrete floors and screed
- Construction of new partitions
- Reinstate services, test and commission
- New joinery
- Project duration:
- 6 months 2016
scope of works
Following a competitive tender process managed by Murray Birrell, TCL Group were successful in securing the contract earlier in 2016 with a planned start on site in June 2016.
The property is of relatively new construction consisting of four residential floors above ground and one basement level occupied by the Bikram Yoga Centre. The building suffered from water ingress at basement level over the previous two years resulting in significant damage requiring a complete strip-out back to ‘shell and core’.