Cyclical Painting & Planned Maintenance
Cyclical painting and decorating including associated repairs remains a core element of our Services.
We are fully experienced in delivering similar projects to the Public and Private Sector to the full range of Housing and Non Housing Portfolios, and we are familiar with the complexity of such projects and issues involved in working with vulnerable residents when carrying out such works in occupation.
Our Services include:
- Pre decorations survey including associated repairs
- Works programming and section 20 estimates
- Joint Specifications with Product Specifies and manufactures
- Extended redecoration cycles and warranties
- Approved contractors for the full range of Specialist coatings
Industry Led Innovations
We also play a key role in the painting and decorating sector and we currently hold the role of president and treasurer of the South East Region of the Painting and Decorating association (PDA).
Through this role we are currently leading on a number of innovations to the industry as follows:
- SMART Maintenance initiatives with enhanced redecoration cycles.
- Insurance backed Warranties for painting projects
- Recycling initiatives with major paint suppliers for waste cans and paints.
These innovations will undoubtedly enhance the quality work and allow Clients to make efficiency savings by extending the decoration cycles and will also help clients achieve environmental targets.
We are committed to meeting the needs of clients and customers in a responsive and flexible manner, ensuring that high quality standards are achieved throughout all stages of service delivery.
Our Project Teams are fully experienced in delivering the full range of Painting and decorating services including associated repairs and our teams are familiar with the complexity and sensitivities involving working in high profiled works in occupation.